EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE
At Beanstalk we work towards the ‘Every Child Matters’ outcomes, helping children to be healthy , stay safe, and making positive contribution while enjoying and achieving.
The Early Years Foundation Stage is incorporated into our Montessori Teaching along with the four themes of the EYFS, which are:
- A Unique Child
- Positive Relationships
- Enabling Environment
- Learning and Development
Learning and Development areas:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED)
- Communication and Language (CL)
- Physical Development (PD)
- Understanding the World (UW)
- Expressive Arts and Designs
Each child has a My Montessori Child Profile, a system that records all relevant aspects of children’s academic and personal progress.
This profile can be viewed by parents at any time once they are given login and password.
For more information click HERE
During a Beanstalk week the children have the opportunity to do different activities such as:
- Language Group (to support children who need extra help)
- Trips (Farm,Theatre, Library, Post Office, Fire Station, Police Station, Dental Surgery)